Skip to main content

Best Latest (Top 2 Real-life Stories)

Best Latest (Top 2 Real-life Stories)


12-year-old Paulami could haven't foreseen that her family’s traditional summer vacation to Hyderabad in 2001 would change her life forever.

That year, a terrible accident left her with 75-80 percent burns and an amputated arm. Paulami was shattered – but not such a lot that she could hand over on life. together with her parents as her ultimate pillars of support, this fighter took the reins of her life in her own hands, literally.

Sixteen years and 45 surgeries later, Paulami is probably one among the foremost resilient and strongest persons you'll ever meet. She now runs her closed corporation, which deals with heavy machinery, and is happily married to her childhood sweetheart.

I never thought that I’d meet with an accident and tiny did I do know that it had been getting to change my life forever. But it happened anyway, and there was nothing anyone could do to undo it. But what I could do was fight back. there have been two choices—either hand over and drown me in self-pity or reconcile with things and face it with a smile. I started seeing everything as a chance instead of a hindrance. And that’s what made the difference! they assert when life presents you with an opportunity; grab it with both the hands. I did an equivalent, just with 1 and a half.


Laxman Rao also left home, in Amaravati, Maharashtra, way back in 1975. My favorite Hindi novelist was Gulshan Nanda. I wanted to write down like him, become famous, and earn money, says Rao stirring tea on a kerosene stove ahead of him. Delhi was the place to be, to become a novelist, he believed, but becoming a writer was an obsession, he says. While working as a daily wage laborer and later as a seller of bidis and cigarettes, to make his ends meet, Rao managed to write his first novel Nayi Duniya Ki Nayi Kahani in 1979. But he couldn’t find a publisher. How could an individual doing menial jobs be a writer? they asked. But Rao did not give up. He self-published this book from his savings. I thought my book would become a classic—nothing of the type happened. But that didn’t stop me from carrying on, he says.

He set up a tea stall under a tree, right in front of Delhi’s Hindi Bhavan, sometime in the ’90s. Rao completed his graduation when he was in his 50s and did his post-graduation in his 60s. Twenty-five books later, he continues to sell tea and his books from an equivalent spot. Writing has brought me fame, but this stall is my identity, Rao says, as he poses for a photograph with a lover who has come to introduce his newly-wed wife to him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Latest (Top 2 Real-Life Horror Stories)

Best Latest (Top 2 Real-Life Horror Stories) One day when my daughter was 2 we were having a typical 'terrible twos' moment. She was throwing a bit of a tantrum for about five to 10 minutes and we couldn't get her under control. At some point, she, rather suddenly, stopped and started staring at the wall. She then started lightly giggling. It was weird, one second she is crying and screaming and the next she is smiling and happy. Then she starts saying 'funny lady' over and over. We asked her who she saw and she pointed to the wall and again said 'the funny lady. When we asked her to describe who she saw she described my deceased grandmother, I mean exactly described her. She had never met her, and I don't think had ever even seen a picture, not that a 2-year-old could remember a picture. I am not much of a believer in the paranormal, but I know for sure that my daughter got a chance to meet my Mom and that makes me happy. When I told this

My Real life story (HRK)

My Real-life story Hi friends this Hemanth Rao Y (Hrk) I'm here today, To share my Daily real My life stories of the day.  Before going to today's story. I want to share U guys Something about My Life journey. In the daily life of the peoples, There are different types of feelings, emotions and many other, Beautiful things will be going on. But In My Life... When I take birth and along with this the problems were started. And After that, Some of the days in my life it was quite going well.  And suddenly, In My Life it takes "U-turn" that turns was a very crucial and dangerous thing in my life. It take a turn when I was near 18 years. After this I completed my schooling and I joined college. Before joining to my college. Some of the Money problems were started. Has, I was staying with the "Middle-Class Family" Of 4 Members. And My "Brother" was Working in a different company. But his salary was not sufficient for